Our Company and Insolvency Law Department offer a full service to our commercial clients as would be expected from a leading corporate practice. We represent many Irish and international companies providing a service which includes advice and representation in the area of Company Law, finance, commercial contracts and corporate governance.
Our Company Law department has considerable experience in advising companies, particularly in relation to company formation, compliance, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, liquidations, receiverships, financing and refinancing and restructuring.
Our Insolvency team offer a complete service in the area of insolvency to both business and private clients.
We offer a full service to companies which may be restructuring or facing receivership or liquidation. We act for a large number of insolvency practitioners and regularly attend at creditors' meetings both acting for the company and for creditors.
Our Specialist Areas include:
• Asset Sale Agreements and Share Sale Agreements
• Commercial and Shareholders Agreements
• Corporate Recovery
• Personal Insolvency
• Liquidations and Receiverships
• Members Voluntary Liquidations
• Director Restriction and Disqualification Proceedings
• Reckless and Fraudulent Trading Proceedings
• Company formations
• Compliance and Corporate Governance
Contact: DENIS McSWEENEY | PATRICK COWHEY | SINEAD O'BOYLE