Our Employment Department offers an outstanding service to its clients. We represent a wide variety of clients, both employee and employer, companies, partnerships, start-up enterprises, insurers, and for many years represented one of Ireland's leading employment advisory services.
We are available and experienced to represent clients in respect of all complaints that are submitted to the Workplace Relations Commission, to include those that will be heard before the Adjudication Officers, the Labour Court, Circuit Court and High Court.
Employment issues can cause great difficulties for both the employer and the employee and it is in these circumstances that our employment lawyer will step in to advise and support the client through a process which can be both stressful and costly. In many cases early intervention by our team can assist with resolving issues in a timely manner. It also allows for proper strategies and tactics to be utilised to maximise a position in any subsequent litigation.
Our Specialist Areas include:
• Contracts of Employment
• Employee Handbooks and Company Policies
• Bullying, Harassment & Sexual Harassment Complaints
• Investigations, Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures, to include performance management
• Employment Equality and Discrimination Complaints
• Transfer of Undertakings
• Advice on all aspects of Employment Rights
• All employment related litigation, to include Personal Injuries, Breach of Contract, Injunctions, Fixed Term, Part-Time and Temporary Agency Contracts, Whistleblower Complaints
Contact: MARIAN BECKER | ALEXANDRA MOORE